1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E47 rebuild extra Ball check

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by bmm32005, Sep 21, 2014.

1. bmm32005

bmm32005 Junior Member

I just replaced some of the O rings on my E47 and I have a extra Ball check. It is the smaller one not like the one the goes in the B cartridge. The one in the pump under the electric motor that tend to pop out when you remove the 4 nuts is installed and the pilot check is also installed. I cant fined where the extra one goes and couldn't find it on the Myers schematic. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Its probably a 30ish year old E47

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Unless you have one of the valve blocks that doesn't use the adjustable crossover valve there are only three check balls. Under B valve, pump check ball and pilot check ball. Now the other style valve block use three more check balls for crossover relief. Pump pressure relief valve should use a poppet not a ball.

3. bmm32005

bmm32005 Junior Member

It's a 1978 and it was a extra ball. Works great now. Thanks