1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E47 Raise problem

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Hitman98, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Hitman98

Hitman98 Junior Member
    from WI

I have a E47 that I rebuilt this past Fall. It worked fine for the first 5 times or so. But then it did the no raise and turn to the left. Not having the Meyers trouble shooting guide or this website at the time, I replaced the switch first. The plow worked fine for about ten minutes and then started going to the left again, instead of raising. So I replaced the wire harness and the plow worked great the first time I used it. But today, it was working fine and then after about 25 minutes it started the problem again. I really don't have anyone to help me find out if the B coil has magnetisim. But could that be the problem?

2. artic429

artic429 Senior Member

solenoid, thats what i would try.

3. Hitman98

Hitman98 Junior Member
    from WI

Thanks Artic. That's what I thought, since that's all I have left to replace.