1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e47 pump wireing

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by ezjarecki, Dec 27, 2009.

1. ezjarecki

ezjarecki Junior Member
    from omaha

hi im curious how to make the toggle switches for my e47 pump? there is red green and black for the power for left right and up! what is the white wire for that goes to the sylinoid? and what kinda switches do i need?

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

White goes to solenoid and blue should be keyed power source

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  3. ezjarecki

ezjarecki Junior Member
    from omaha

ty for the pic! what kind of switches are those?

4. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

Angle switch is a double pole double throw momentary (on both sides). Raise/lower switch is a double pole double throw (momentary on one side).

5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Meyer angle and lift switches, They are less than $30 from a a meyer dealer new, you may find SAM aftermarket switches at your local auto parts dealer for a few dollars less. Angelos snow plow supply also sells these as well.

6. ezjarecki

ezjarecki Junior Member
    from omaha

ty you for the pic! could you tell me how to hook the switches up? bc the pic is kinda confusing? if you could id appreciate it alot ty.