1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e47 pressure question

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by uglyorangeplow, Jan 2, 2011.

1. uglyorangeplow

uglyorangeplow Junior Member

any way to adjust pressure on an e47 for faster raising and angling?

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

No you need to change to a E-60, E-57 or E-58H for more speed.

3. uglyorangeplow

uglyorangeplow Junior Member

which of those three pumps is the fastest?? also how much faster than an e47? dont want to put up a bunch of money for a slight increase, im looking for something a good bit quicker

4. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

I'm interested in the answer to this question as well, will be keeping tuned in.

5. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

I switched from a 47 to a 60 last year, it's a pretty noticeable difference but its still not near as fast as the boss plows I've used. I got my e60 used for almost nothing ($100 for truck side frame, lights, e60 and complete harness!) so it is definitely worth that but a new one is how much $? Its nice to have the e47 as a backup just in case also.