1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E47 on my Minute Mount

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by cj7jeepoffroad, Nov 27, 2008.

1. cj7jeepoffroad

cj7jeepoffroad Junior Member

I have a Minute Mount plow with a Fish Stik, can I put a meyer E47 pump on my head unit? how do I wire it?
    Thanks
    cooker@aecl.ca

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

well yes you could but its some work.

the wiring i cant tell you if you can splice in or not.

but i asked about using a meyers pump before and i was told a few things.

1st = best to start with a e47h or e57h or e60h these are the taller units and takes less work to make up the lifting hight.

2nd = will need to modify the pin holes as meyers is 5/8 bolts and fisher is 1" pins. and the hight still wont be close to the stock lift of a fisher ram or pump in its place. if i recall its 10 lift ram stroke. and the taller meyers h pumps are 8" .

3rd = best option i was told is find a first generation sehp pump that fisher used and basic bolt in and its electric.

here is one on ebay right now. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=230310105712

hope this help you out. good luck.

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Why would you want to?

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The Fishstik and the majority of the Fisher related wiring will not be compatible with the Meyer pump. You'd need to use a Meyer controller and control harness.

And like sweet mentioned you need to use an H series pump as the standard pumps don't have enough cylinder travel for the Fisher lift geometry.