1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E47 Not Going to the Right (sometimes)

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by BigDBoots, Feb 3, 2014.

1. BigDBoots

BigDBoots Senior Member

Ok Fellas, my E47 is not happy (again),

On Saturday I dumped my fluid, flushed, new hoses, new pin style couplers to remedy my going Right issue. I also checked my grounds and FF them up. All is well through 80% of my driveways.

Now it has decided that it does not want to go Right. When I move my slikstick Right it moves Left, a majority (90%) of the time. I changed my C coil to a brand new one and the issue continues. I can push in on the stick and it will go right sometimes but sometimes it goes Left, as in the stick has some play if you push in on it….. I am stumped. I do have a new C valve but wanted some input prior to attempting this. All parts/fluids have been Meyers Brand stuff as well, purchased @ SmithBros.

Could the SlikStick need to be replaced? I purchased this from the original owner who has had the plow since 84 (I have had it for four years), he used the slick stick for a ten years then built his own controller.

I apologize for being long winded but trying to give as much info as possible up front.

2. BigDBoots

BigDBoots Senior Member

Also, The old C coil slide easily off of the C valve
  3. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

sounds like the stick is getting wore
  4. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

sounds like the slik stick is bad.
  5. BigDBoots

BigDBoots Senior Member

I replaced my stick and things are all good know, thanks ~Eric