1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E47 non-adjustable Cross over releif valve

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Paul B., Nov 3, 2009.

1. Paul B.

Paul B. Junior Member

Hi all. I really like all the information on this site. I do however have a question that I have not been able to search and find an answer for. I have a E47 that won't hold angle. The cross over relief valve is the non-adjustable type. I believe that what ever the sytem is that provides this function for the rams is indeed broken and need to be replaced. Does anyone know what/how I go about fixing this beast?

Thanks for any guidance.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

So you have the old style with the dual crossovers in the bottom of the power angle block?

3. Paul B.

Paul B. Junior Member

Yes I believe that it has the dual crossovers underneath. I was hoping that all I have to do is replace both of these. From the documentation I can find it looks to me like these serve the same sort of pressure release function as the adjustable cross over releif valve.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You are correct they as a pair perform the same function as the newer adjustable crossover. And although the double non adjustable's are long obsolete you can still purchase them new. P/n 15578 is what you want.

5. Paul B.

Paul B. Junior Member

Thanks for the info, Looks like I could also be saving quite a few $$$'s off of the adjustable one pice crv for the newer units.

Thanks again

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Correct again those current production single piece crossovers are big $$$. Meyer went from a non adjustable, to an adjustable and back to a non adjustable and increased the cost ten fold in the process. Typical.