1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e47 no angle

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by doccafs, Dec 17, 2009.

1. doccafs

doccafs Junior Member

Help I just had the plow motor rebuilt and serviced over the summer. hooked it up and gave it a run, just lost the power angle... looked in a few sites and called some local suppliers. they all have the SOLENOIDs yes the magnets work but it only turns one way.. my question is were are the screens or filters located and all the shops asked what size solenoids I had in the pump. they went on to tell me there are 3 different ones listed that fit my pump. How do I know what is right and wrong.. I dont like wasting $100 at a shot and get the wrong one, ( they will not take returns on electronic parts)...

2. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

It just turns left, correct?

If your "C" coil is getting magnetized, it is probably the screw in valve below it that is sticking. The "C" coli/valve is the one on top closest to your bumper.

It may also just be a defective quick coupler...try that 1st