1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E47 motor replacement

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by BPK63, Nov 3, 2006.

1. BPK63

BPK63 Senior Member
    from CT

Can somebody tell me the quick "how to" on replacing the motor? I assume it's just a couple of bolts but ya never know. I have a broken off rusted terminal so I guess there is no way to repair that? Thanks.
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Just remove the two bolts at the top of the motor,should take a 3/8 wrench. When installing the replacement motor just be sure to line up the slot on the motor shaft with the shaft on the gear pump.Add a little antiseize on the threads of the mounting bolts before installing the motor and your all set.
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Careful not to let the new motor come apart when your installing it. A couple of rubber bands will hold it together until you get it in place and the bolts started. then you can used snipped them of and remove them.