1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E47 Meyer Plow problem... HELP

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PAPS Landscape, Dec 9, 2002.

1. PAPS Landscape

PAPS Landscape Member

I am having trouble with my E47 plow setup. The plow will go Up, down, left and right.... but will not float down, I have to hold the button down then release once it hits the road. Second, as I angle right, every so often it gets stuck and struggles right.... then it goes.... after clicking the right button several times.... I replaced the GREEN soloneid on the top and replaced all fitings hose fitings as well. My mechanic at my yard says the pump/valve box all seals need to be re-built. Is he right??? its a lot of work for nothing... if thats not the problem. again.. oce in a while it struggles to angle right.... but after clicking the button a few times... it goes. what you's think??? all new seals??? or is it sonething else??? thanks

2. #1 plowtech

#1 plowtech Senior Member

Do you have 2 switches, touch pad, or slik-stik?

3. HLS Wholesale

HLS Wholesale Senior Member

e47

I've got a complete dealer overhaul unit I bought but didn't use...if your interested, make me an offer.

Dan

4. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

Meyer Controllers

Sounds like you are using a touch pad unit. May be time for another one. If I can find the name of the company again that reworks them I pass it along to you. I wouldn't rework your power unit until your sure the controller is in good operating condition, try operating your plow with a know good controller or switch box first. John

5. PAPS Landscape

PAPS Landscape Member

yes...

its the touch pad... i will try my buddy's tommorow and see if that norrows down the problem.... thanks

6. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

what's the address?

Garagekeeper, please post the address for the company that re-works the Meyer touch pads. Thanks:drinkup:

7. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

Meyer Control

I haven't found the address yet. I will post it if I can find it again.:rolleyes: John