1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E47 Meyer leaking

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by kfgreman, Jan 8, 2011.

1. kfgreman

kfgreman Junior Member

I have an E47 plow system and we plowed during the last snow and at the end it started leaking fluid between the valve block rest of the system. It was leaking at the location of the B solenoid where the 3 o rings are. I took the valve block off and replaced the 3 o rings and lifted plow and it started leaking again. I am going to replace all A,B and C solenoid valves and try it again. Please help with this problem. Meyer tech support sucks, I have talked to a few people in the business and we can't figure it out. You can email me any info at kfgreman@aol.com and post for everyone.
    Thanks
    Greg
    NC
    336-337-1931

2. LON

LON Senior Member

sounds like the base froze and broke to me. Replacing the A, B, & C isn't going to change the leak.

3. broncscott

broncscott Senior Member

Greg
    When you had the PA block off did you clean the 4 bolt holes. Scott

4. broncscott

broncscott Senior Member

Greg
    Did you find the reason your pump leaked? Scott

5. kfgreman

kfgreman Junior Member

I went ahead and tore the complete system down and checked everything. I replaced all AB and C valves, solenoids, put a new cross over assbly, replaced 3 o rings between the valve block and sump block. Cleaned everything outside and wiped every piece inside and working good right now.
    Thanks
    Greg