1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e47 e60 e58

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by wva, Apr 13, 2011.

1. wva

wva Member

hi all if you was going to buy one of these pumps which one and why I use a e60 now and have use a e47 but what about the e58 don't see much about them on here thanks for any input
  2. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

e58 is a good pump ezr 2 work on but you will need add for the angle rams
  3. bdschumaker

bdschumaker Junior Member
    from IL

I made the switch from a e-60 last year to a e-58h this year. The only problem i have had with the e-58h is the low spill couplers, i ended up and switch them to the standard couplers. The e-58h is slower and seems to have less power than the e-60. Overall i am satisfied with the e-58h.
  4. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Ive got and e47 and havent had any problems other than i had to put on a new motor, but ive heard ALOT of bad about them
  5. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

i have a 30 year old E-47, a 23 year old E-47, a 22 year old E-47, a 16 year old E-47, and a 19 year old E-60. plus 4 other E-47's that i have had given to me over the years. all the E-7's are original except for one solenoid on the 30 year old and still work fine. the E-60 needed rebuilding last year.
  6. racer47

racer47 Senior Member

ussmileyflagi run e 47 for years with no problems....i upgraded to the e 60 for speed and performance no problems with them either... the thing with plow pumps is no matter what you run you have to keep oil changed and change coils every couple years or keep spares with you and you wont be let down ...i have extra pumps for all my trucks, but they just ride in back seat waiting to be used .. be ready for problems. and then its not one :drinkup: