1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e47 drops & angles

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by DDON, Nov 1, 2008.

1. DDON

DDON Junior Member

I am new here.
    I have a e47on a 88 blazer that I bought this summer.
    The problem I have is that when I lower it it angles to the left. So according to the troubleshooting in the service manual it says its the B check valve or the B valve.Well I replaced both of them with used parts that I got from a plow repair place and I still have the same problem.
    So I put on a used valve body. The whole block on the left side that is held on with 4 bolts and I still have the same problem.
    So does anyone have any Ideas on what I should try next. I only have about 300 dollars in everything right now so I don't want to spend much money on it if I don't have to.

One other thing. If I disconnect the hose to the right angle cylinder it will raise and lower like it should and not drift down.

Thanks in advance. Don
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If you've replaced the entire PA block, as well as the B valve and check ball then there's only one thing left...an internal leak/crack in the sump base between the return passage from the drop valve (A valve) to the feed port out to the right angle cylinder since that port is open and clear all the way to the right angle cylinder when none of the valves on the PA block are functioned..which they wouldn't be during the drop function.

Doesn't happen too often but it does happen. Time for a new sump base. payup