1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e47 crossover valve ?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Rickslawn, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Rickslawn

Rickslawn Junior Member
    from midwest

I was at the repair shop the other day and they had a crossover valve from meyer that you just screw in. I was still under the impression that you had to assemble that from a kit. I didnt know it came as one piece. Its $136. Is this something new or am I behind the times??

thanks
    R

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Nothing new as they've been out for quite a while now Rick. Definitely easier to service being of a one piece design (pre-loaded so to speak) but not without the same issues of the old multi-piece valve ie they still do not protect the C valve well enough to prevent C valve damage. Because the internal components didn't change, they're simply in a pre-loaded housing.

3. Rickslawn

Rickslawn Junior Member
    from midwest

ok. thank you. I guess the convience is nice (maybe not $100 nice). I was kinda hoping that it some engineered improvement .

thanks
    R