1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E47 average rebuild cost

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by redvetracr, Mar 3, 2016.

1. redvetracr

redvetracr Junior Member
    from WI

I have had this plow for 30 years and it was used when I got it, it`s been on three trucks, I have replaced both rams and while it works fine the pump leaks a little out the top, what should I pay to have it gone through (off season pricing if it matters)?? thinking of the guy in Burlington, WI as it`s local to me, any and all comments welcome....thanks in advance!!
  2. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

3. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

I paid 500 for an e60. Should have did it myself
  4. On a Call

On a Call Senior Member

5. racer47

racer47 Senior Member

i charge 300.00 to replace every seal and o ring ,test ,set pressure, prime paint with meyer snowflow install new decal ,if it needs a new ram ,motor, valves, coils.gear pump that is extra .sometimes its better to just buy a rebuilt 1,
  6. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

had mine done at shop about 4 years ago, cost 220 in off season, fully tested but not painted and re decaled