1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e47 angle issue

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by miwildbill, Jan 9, 2015.

1. miwildbill

miwildbill Junior Member
    from mi

first time poster here. been reading a lot on this site and still haven't fixed my issue. I was given an e47 unit from my uncle and it has been out of use for 4 years. I drained the fluid and replaced it. fluid looked clean. mounted it on my truck and everything works good. up/down left/right. my issue is it wont hold angle. I have bled everything twice. changed the c coil. replaced the pilot check piston(was stuck in place). i can push the plow to the left by hand. when i go back to the right it moves till the point i started when i pushed left. right angle holds fine. i have not tore into the crossover yet and was wondering if that would be my next move. any help would be appreciated. thanks.
  2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Yes crossover is most likely cause for not holding angle.