1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E46 and Angle Ram Decals Avail?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by MLG, Feb 15, 2012.

1. MLG

MLG Senior Member
    from WI

Hello,

Anyone know if Meyer still sells the old style E46 pump decals, the one with the blue lightning bolt, and the Decals for the power angle rams? I didn't see them on the Smith Bros website or anywhere else on the web. I bought a set from the guy that sells them on Ebay, but they aren't to my liking. Looking for originals if possible.

Thanks,

Mark

2. Fourtrax250R

Fourtrax250R Senior Member

they don't make the old school decal (blue/yellow with lightning bolt) . i too love that old school look and have looked high and low for one. the only thing we have left are the e-bay reproductions. Meyer still makes the "power angling" decals that go on the power angle rams, that decal has not changed in a long time. ussmileyflag

3. MLG

MLG Senior Member
    from WI

Ok, that's what I suspected. I bought the Ebay pump and ram decals and I wasn't thrilled with the quality of either, personally. They're printed on yellow vinyl, where I believe the originals were a clear decal with the 'Meyer' printing. Furthermore, (and worse yet) the yellow isn't 'true', it's moired if that's a way to put it (a graphics term) and not a nice solid yellow. Sort of like he 'blew' up a Meyer decal in Photoshop from a picture. I guess I'm a little too picky. I soda blasted my pump and rams and sprayed them with an automotive grade matching Yellow urethane paint (the plow too). It all looks better than new, won't fade now, and I don't want to put cheap decals on them at this point that might fade in a year or two. Thanks for tip on the Meyer Ram decals though.

MLG

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012