1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e-z vee vs xtreme v

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by pipelayer, Feb 5, 2015.

1. pipelayer

pipelayer Senior Member
    from CT

i run an ez vee on my ford right now, it works fantastic, does everything i ask of it this season, i recently picked up an xtreme v in a deal with a truck i flipped. for the people who have ran both what is youre preference, i used to install all fishers fleetflex line, and i know how to and what the differences are, but i never plowed with one, and im just wondering what someones preference would be. the X blade doesnt seem as stout i guess, it just seems like what it is, a sheetmetal skin on a skeleton, my ezv seems more solid i guess. regardless id just like an opinion. its apples to apples, mild steel 8'6" plows.

2. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Well I've run both. Honestly I think the ezv is the better built plow but I wouldn't trade my XV for it. My XV scrapes better than my old ezv

3. I agree...I've had both and they each did very well but I wouldn't trade my SS XV for anything....