1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E Z Dumper salt spreader like new

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EstateService1, Dec 14, 2009.

1. EstateService1

EstateService1 Junior Member
    from Erie Pa

I have a 3 year old E Z Dumper Salt spreader, that was only used for 1 season. This has been stored, sprayed with fluid film after each use and in very nice shape. This mounts to your E Z Dumper, removing your tailgate and acts like a reg. tailgate spreader. I paid $2300 for it and will sell for $1400.00. This does not include controller, but does include wiring. Email me for pics at tobyzss@aol.com. I am located in Erie Pa and will help w/ delivery.
    Thanks Kevin

2. EstateService1

from Erie Pa

salter

This is the same as the Down Easter version.... Make offer... want to sell.

3. castlesecurity

castlesecurity Junior Member

can you send me some pics of the salter ?

4. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Is it stainless?

5. EstateService1

from Erie Pa

spreader

This one is not stainless, but this one is not rusted out at all. Check out pics. Thanks Kevin

6. EstateService1

from Erie Pa

spreader

Still avalable............

7. wiseguyslawn

wiseguyslawn Senior Member

I am located in Toledo, OH. Have two brand new dump inserts one bri-mar one ez dumper. I could save $ by running bulk salt, just worried about life span of the insert. (rust issues) Could you send pics to wiseguyslawn@gmail.com

Thanks

8. diesellandscape

diesellandscape Member

send me pics. diesellandscaping at gmail dot com.

i'll buy that in a heartbeat

9. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

Is this still for sale