1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-mails

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by SnowMatt13, Jan 13, 2003.

1. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

I have another question to pick someone's brain. When someone replies to a post that I made it shows up in my mailbox in hotmail. I had over 45 to delete today. Is there any way to stop this from happening?? Or do I have to delete these from time to time in my hotmail account?? As always, thank you to anyone who responds:) and the first round on me if we ever meet:drinkup:

2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Chances are in your profile and options menu, the 'email notification by defualt' box has been checked. if not, then you have been subscribed to these threads and will have to go to your profile main page and opt to delete the subscribed threads of forums.

P.S. Chicago land isnt too far away for a meeting.......:drinkup:

3. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

thanks for the tip:)

4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

hey man, no problem!:waving: