1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E Mail Addresses

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Chuck Smith, Nov 1, 2000.

1. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

I know some of you don't want to be bothered with e mails from people on this forum. I just thought I could point out a few things. First of all, sometimes there are things we would like to discuss with other members via e mail. By not accepting mail through Lawnsite, we can't communicate with each other one on one. There was many times I myself would have liked to mail members about a particular issue, and couldn't.

If you DO opt to allow mail from lawnsite members, in your profile, your E Mail address <B>WILL NOT</B> be displayed in your profile. No one's is. It's sent through Lawnsite, and your address stays secret, unless you reply to the e mail you receive from a Lawnsite member. Then that member will know your address, and only that member.

Just an FYI

2. EPP200

EPP200 Junior Member

Speaking of emails did you get mine from 1230pm, 10-31-00?

Just wondering, have not heard from you.