1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-88 not responding to down command

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by JN16184, Oct 25, 2010.

1. JN16184

JN16184 Member

I've got an E-88 with the EZ Mount Express system on my 2005 F-250SD diesel. It's worked fine for years and I've had it since it and the truck were new. I just pulled it out of storage to fix a leaking lift ram seal before the season starts. It seems to be balking at input from the controller. It will go up and side to side (not every time though), but won't respond to the down command. I had to engage the auto down feature, when you put the truck in reverse, to lower it and take the plow off the truck.

Any one know what I need to look at?

2. boxfell

boxfell Junior Member

Was having problems w/my plow not dismounting. Dealer had a new controller he let me use to test with and all systems worked as they should. Im no expert but this may be a first step.