1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e-68 will not raise.

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by lopomon, Feb 7, 2009.

1. lopomon

lopomon Junior Member

went to go somewhere the other day, to find that my E-68 will not raise. also will not go left or right, not dure about down. the monitor button on the controller is illuminated red. not really sure what to do considering i cant take it anywhere to be serviced. any help would be appreciated. if there is a way to get it up temporarily so i can take it somewhere to be serviced that would also be good. unfortunately, the mount/dismount button is also not working.

2. Chives10

Chives10 Junior Member

what part of cleveland. Take it to KOPYKAT in newbury. Take a jack under aframe and adjust plow so you can drive. Kopykat will do a bench test and tell you what is wrong. good guys

3. lopomon

lopomon Junior Member

so the hydraulic's are not locked? i can just jack up the a-frame?

4. Bdeal

Bdeal Junior Member

1st time out mine did the same thing.check the ground wire on the starter solenoid it has a small diode on it. make sure it has a good connection.the solid red on controller means starter solenoid.

DSC00261.jpg

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  5. lopomon

lopomon Junior Member

hmmm, ill get back with the results. that could very well be it considering i just changed the battery. could have sworn i had good connections though.

6. lopomon

lopomon Junior Member

you were correct. it was a stupid screw from that crossbar over the battery that wasnt tightened all the way down. thanks a bunch man.

7. Bdeal

Bdeal Junior Member

Glad that was the problem! It took me forever to figure out the problem when it happened to me.

8. Kenyou

Kenyou Senior Member

If it wasn't for Plow Site, some so-called repair shop might have talked you into a new pump or something.