1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e 60h

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Jay brown, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

is there any reason an e 60h hydrolic assembly will not work with a ford f 550 4x4 truck? thanks.

2. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

E60H Problem

No reason at all.
    Does not depend on the truck, but rather the plow, mount, wiring, etc.

3. Jay brown

it has an e 60, 8.5 cp on it now. i got a good deal on the e 60h, and the f 550 could use a little extra raise height. i would like to use the e60 on another truck set up. it almost seems that the "h" units are less sought after, making them less expensive at auctions?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2006
  4. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

E60

Should be fine.
    I WISH the H Models were less expensive!
    I'd like to have a couple more.
    Let me know if you find any.

5. Jay brown

i bought a this "slightly used" e 60 h for $500 on ebay. no one bid against me, maybe it was too much. i'm happy w/ price though. i have an e46h with pa block. is it worth anything?

6. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

I would say that $500 for a used E60H might be a little high. Not too much though. If I'd had seen an opening bid of $500 I probably wouldn't have bid against you either.

I beleive you and I bid against each other on that converted E46H. I wanted to buy it just to see how well the conversion worked. I'm sure it's worth a couple of bucks, but if you out bid me, you paid too much. ;) JMO.

7. Jay brown

i bought the e 46 from a local. i may be wrong saying that it is a "h" model. its badge says e 46, but it looks bigger than normal. i bought the 46 and 60(parts only) for $400. i sold the parts for $150, so you could say i have $250 in the 46.

100_0137.JPG

8. Jay brown

here is another pic

100_0138.JPG

9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Regardless of the sticker, thats a E-47H. The E-46 is a manual angle pump. I would guess that it was assembled from parts. the base sump is unpainted a sign that it has been replaced the sticker on the tank doesn't jive with the PA block. It's probably a good thing, it should have all new o-rings and seals if it was a rebuild.

10. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

e47 for sure just needs some paint(LOL)

11. do14150

do14150 Junior Member

E60H's

hey i got two E60H for sale let me know if you are still interisted!!

12. Jay brown

how much? just out of curiosity.

13. do14150

do14150 Junior Member

E60H for $900. keep in mind this is brand new!

14. Jay brown

i just wondered... i've got two spares. that's a good price though because there $1200 in MILL supply.