1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e 60

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Jay brown, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

can the motor(single post) on an e 60 be turned 180 deg. to position the post on the back side? i've already done it just wondered if it will operate the same?

2. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

hey j let me know if that works my e-60 needs to rotate also. After the alter on the poly plow the plow hit's the post when up and right so let me know what happens..

3. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

it's one i have in the vise that i am working on, it may be awhile. hopefully we'll find out.

4. fernalddude

hey no prob iam going to change mine after season's over so when you do or try to drop me a pm. I will talk to my parts guys also..

5. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

the motor can be ran with the post 180 deg off, also the pumps will work if flipped around for use on the smaller headgears

6. fernalddude

Should have ask ya first Nate my bad.. Thanks...