1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e-60 wont go up

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by NThill93, Feb 6, 2014.

1. NThill93

NThill93 Member

Ok so my issue is sometimes my plow wont raise all the way up. sometimes i hit it and it comes up fully and sometimes it comes up 1" and wont go any higher. sometimes it comes up 1" then i hit it again and it comes up slowly. doesnt matter if the plow is full of snow, fluid is cold theres no common denominator. I am thinking its a sticky a valve just looking for some other opinions. It also leaks down while driving. leave the truck parked with the plow up and it holds perfect once you drive it leaks down in a couple miles. the fluid is 1" below the hole and its new fluid. just looking for some opinions. thanks

2. JeepCoMJ

JeepCoMJ Senior Member

Sounds like the packing has a tear that is exaggerated by bumps or motion. Or a sticky valve...but it is more likely than not that the packing is going bad.