1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-60 wiring question

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by nathan11507, Dec 10, 2010.

1. nathan11507

nathan11507 Member

I just got a new e-60 the newer model well ne to me lol and i need to wire it up but the old one i had that i bought from the guy he used a flat 4 wire plug harness and of course the colors dont cordinate with the coils was wondering if any was else has done this setup and let me know what goes to what so that i dont sit here guessing and burn it up wiring it wrong . Thanks

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Red to red, black to black, and green to green.

3. nathan11507

nathan11507 Member

I know that but the harness on the truck side is not a meyers harness. Its a make shift its 3 wire flat trailer harness that the guy before me us

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Use a test light and a helper to flip the switches to sort out the truck side wires.

Hot when raised = B coil (red wire)
    Hot in lower/float = A coil (black wire)
    Hot when angled right = C coil (green wire)

Simple as that.