1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-60 trouble

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by cbeard, Jan 10, 2009.

1. cbeard

cbeard Member

The plow raises slow. All other functions seem to be faster. Checked all the wiring connection and all are good. Know what?

2. sefh

sefh Senior Member

Could have a motor going bad. Check your connections to make sure they are clean and tight.

3. cbeard

cbeard Member

That's what I was thinking because I just rebuilt the pump last season and didn't use it but one time. Electrical connections are all good and clean. Can the motor be checked?

4. sefh

sefh Senior Member

Yes the motor can be checked, I would check to see how many amps are being pulled when the motor is engaged. You would need someone to hit the switch while you check the volt meter. If they are high amps, you can rebuild the motor (new brushes) by buying a kit through Angelos or Central Parts.