1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-60 Questions

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by LLM Ann Arbor, Sep 18, 2006.

1. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

Kindof embarrassed to have to ask but whats the difference between a 60 and a 60H, and how do you tell the difference visually.

I have an e-60 and am curious.

Also.....silly me cant remember whats positive and whats negative on the pump.

Is D-1 Positive and A2 Negative?

I believe it is, but need confirmation.

Thanks guys.

2. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

The H has a longer stroke for higher lifting if you look at the tank of one you can tell the difference it has

3. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

A2 is positive and D1 is negative.

4. LLM Ann Arbor

Grrrr. See, I have a deal that says just the opposite. Is it too weird for meyer to just put positive and negative on the body of the unit?

:cry:

5. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

I've seen a few set up that way also, but all the docs that I've read have shown A1 pos and D2 neg. Go fig! :dizzy:

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

D-1 Negative
    A-2 Positive
    from Meyer tech bulletin 15841:waving:

7. LLM Ann Arbor

Allright. Thanks boys.

It is really odd the way they have that designed though. I mean thats asking for a mistake. Now I dont know if hooking it backwards can cause damage but I dont want to find out the hard way either.

I dont think they could possibly convince me of a good reason why they do it that way.

:waving:

8. LLM Ann Arbor

Its D1 and A2 but yeah.

lol

Friggin deal.

Bah!

9. SnowLane

SnowLane Senior Member

It does not matter. It will work either way and will not damage the Motor....