1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e-60 pump unit questions.

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by sweetk30, Nov 23, 2007.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

i have a chance to get a working e-60 unit for 250. 3 things tho i need input on.

#1 = it leaks down in 10 min time or so. what is the most likly cause and fix of this.?

#2 = he had 2 of them and had a bad solinoid on 1 so he grabed one of this to use as it was a spare unit. how much are thay to get on avarage?

#3 = it has no controler unit stuff. do i need any fancy boxes or switch panel stuff to run one. or can i run a basic set of switches to make it go up/down and left/right. ?

thanks for any info you might have. i am gathering parts for a second plow setup for truck #2 and am normaly use to live hydrolics . so this stuff is new to me.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Usually it's either the A valve or a bad packing cup on the lift ram. Both easy and cheap fixes.

Depend's on whether the whole valve and coil is missing or just the coil itself. Coils run around $15-$20. But a valve/coil assembly could run up to about $80 or so
    You can scratch build a harness and use the Meyer toggle switches (which are pretty cheap to buy)

3. sweetk30

well up to date on this unit. i got it tonight for a sick price. cheep payup

looks like i need to get 3 coils and possibly the down valve unit thingy. other than that its a homemade controler setup.

i will need a few questions answered but thay will come.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

And ask away sweet..that's what we're all here for..

5. sweetk30

i just got a meyers classic ez mount setup. the lift arm has 2 holes in it. is there a specific front or back hole to use with the meyers e60 pump?

and were is the best place for quality parts and good prices for the coils and valves?

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

For a standard E series pump (like an E47 57 60) use the rear hole in the lift arm.

Angelos is a good place to deal with.. prices are right and the shipping is quick too...

7. sweetk30

is the front hole for the h pumps?

and got a link to them for parts?

8. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic