1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-60 pump Questions??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by biggtruck, Oct 17, 2004.

1. biggtruck

biggtruck Junior Member

Well have a couple of rather simple questions,(i hope). I'm not new to plowing just the 60 pump. Where do you check, and install fluid,drain.
    Also plow stoped angling to the right last day of the season last year. Any idea how to fix? I miss my Blizzard already! My truck and plow where totaled last year,(horendous crash), T-boned at 75mph. New truck had a 8ft meyers on it so i guess ill use it till its dead,then back to Blizzard!
  2. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

You can down load the manual / trouble shooting guide at Millsupply.com or the Myer site Or other snow plow parts suppliers sites. Try to use the official Myer's fluid it work much better when it's real cold.
  3. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

The filler hole on the E-60s is on top, left of the lift cylinder. The drain plug is located on the bottom, below the lift cylinder, it's a recessed hex I believe. As far as it not angling, check the "C" valve and also check the couplers on the hoses. If its new, 1) it shouldn't be anything major, and 2) its probably covered under warranty by Meyer. Good Luck!!......Joe :drinkup:
  4. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

buy a Meyers, buy the best!

Plow the sidewalk and SHOVEL ThE REST! :rolleyes:

most likely the c-coil mount has some rust on it, take a wire brush and take the 10MM ut off the top and wire brush and clean any rust/corosion off of the stud and the coil housing