1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-60 Pump problems ??

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by bluerocket, Dec 3, 2006.

1. bluerocket

bluerocket Junior Member

I bought a used EZ Mount Classic with a E-60 ~8-9 yrs old not used hard. Pump & lift frame are in good shape for the age. Just installed everything on a 99 F350, put new fluid, starter solenoid and fittings on it and can not get the pump to work. The A,B,C coils seem to be working ( magnetic and click on and off when unplugged ) cannot get the pump to do anything, can pull and push the ram up and down manually w/o a problem. I have power to the pump and the starter solenoid seems to be working. What could be wrong with the pump and what is the easiest way to test it out ? Thanks for the help...

2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Blue, I have a trouble shooting book for Meyers and I'm looking at it right now....stand by

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

4. bluerocket

bluerocket Junior Member

Thanks I will look at it...

5. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Does the motor spin?
    It could ba lacking ground or motor could be bad