1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e-60 pump for sale new parts and tested

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sweetk30, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

i have a good used working e-60 pump. i installed 3 new valves with coils. o.e.m. meyers and i still have the packages to prove it, with the old valves included as spares only. then i bolted it up to a truck i barowed and tested it. it goes up & down with left & right just fine. i do have a 50 sec video of it working if need be. the shaft has a small tiny bit of pitting near the top. but no leaks when tested. best part is no broken ear on bottom or striped threads or parts.

i got a new sticker for the front face of it and a fresh coat of paint o.e.m. meyer touch up can to spray it to look more uniform.

you will need factory hose parts as i dont have them. but for storage and shipping i installed 2 pipe plugs so no leaks. and i have no motor quick plug on it.

i am looking to get my money back out of the unit as i am not needing the meyers stuff. i would like to get 500.00 for it + shipping or pickup local. i have seen good used go for that a lot and we both know new is to much these days.

pics of before now and clean painted pics later as paint is drying at this time. and sticker is not on unit.

pm or emails fine . woodchucklt500@yahoo.com

meyers e-60 011.jpg

2. sweetk30

meyers spray can fast paint job to make it look 200% better. and new sticker i got tonight in the mail.

come on someone needs this. like i said i have full 50sec video of it working on a truck before paint/sticker install job.

meyers e-60 024.jpg

meyers e-60 025.jpg

meyers e-60 026.jpg

meyers e-60 027.jpg

meyers e-60 028.jpg

3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

$450 shipped cheapest way to NY 10994

4. sweetk30

man the 3 new coil/valves from meyers cost me almost that much . 500 + ship is getting me at about even.

5. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

so i guess no? i only have 1 meyers and 7 westerns so it would only sit as a back up figured would not be bad to have but dont want to go crazy either? was not trying to insult you just nade an offer , good luck

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  6. sweetk30

no-prblem.

tellin-you-what-it-takes-for-me-to-break-even-basicly.

7. sweetk30

still avalible havent seen money from last guy. all finished up with paint + sticker to look great on your plow setup.

come and get it . get ready and be ready for the season ahead.

meyers e-60 029.jpg

meyers e-60 030.jpg

meyers e-60 031.jpg

8. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I know how ya feel sweetk30 I have an E-60H i want to sell and $500 is bad I was asking 900 for the one i have used only a season still looks as new as the day i got it. considering it will cost anyone $1,300 or so to buy brand new.good luck

9. sweetk30

sold thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.