1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-60 pump drop speed???

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by DobbinsINC, Nov 4, 2010.

1. DobbinsINC

DobbinsINC Member

Hi, I recently upgraded from my old e-47 to the e-60, When I tested the e-60 it performed as it should, my only concern is when I dropped the plow it slammed on the ground, I've seen a guy adjust the drop speed in the past but I don't remember what he did. So any input would be appreciated

2. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

3. DobbinsINC

DobbinsINC Member

that link doesn't work for me

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Link works fine for me but here's a pic. Drop speed screw is behind the circled hex plug and uses a 3/16" Allen wrench for adjustment. Clockwise slows it down. counter speeds it up.

f2_1.jpg

5. Kenyou

Kenyou Senior Member

Yes, B&B, that Link worked for me to but a person still has to figure things out.
    Your picture and explanation was GREAT for those that didn't know how to do it.

John

6. DobbinsINC

DobbinsINC Member

cool thanks very helpful

7. MILLSUPPLY

MILLSUPPLY Junior Member

I have developed an external lower adjustment screw for the E-60's. Check it out at http://www.plowpumpservice.com. Once you set it you will never have to readjust it

8. Gbettner

Gbettner Junior Member

Very helpful post! I just upgraded and have same problem, It's after midnight but now I can't help going back outside for a few minutes!