1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-60 Pump "Bounces"

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by tilawn, Dec 7, 2008.

1. tilawn

tilawn Member

Please help I have an E-60 pump and when I raise the plow all the way up it starts to bounce. It only does it at the last inch or so but it shakes the whole truck. All the angling works fine. I was kind of wondering if air in the lines would cause this maybe. If so how do I get the air out? Also it goes down really slow is there an adjustment for that as well. Thank You for any help I can get in advance.

2. tilawn

tilawn Member

I geuss nobody has any idea of what might be the problem with this pump. Thanks anyways guys and gals

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If the fluid level is correct then it's likely a lift cylinder issue. Rust, corrosion near the top of the cylinder, or a damaged packing cup or piston follower. Need to pull the top apart and check.