1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-60 Pump and 8ft Blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jjfinn, Jan 23, 2011.

1. jjfinn

jjfinn Member

I have for sale a E-60 pump and a 8ft Blade. I am asking 950 or best offer. If interested send me a message and I will send you pictures. Item is located in South Bend, In. I only have pump and blade, truck was stolen and I lost everything truckside.

Thanks

2. sn95vert

sn95vert Senior Member

3. jjfinn

jjfinn Member

Just a update here are pictures and somemore information. Pump was Rebuilt in Febuary 2010. Kingpins replaced on the blade in January 2010. The pump comes with everything seen, It needs to new coil wire and the light to the Drivers side headlight was chewed thru while in storage. The plow has surface rust nothing all the way thru.

Thanks

Plow.jpg

Blade2.jpg

Pump.jpg

Pump2.jpg

4. jjfinn

jjfinn Member

If anyone is interested make a offer shoot me a email do whatever. Not sure on pricing if its too high, just let me know.

5. Oxmow

Oxmow Senior Member

Would you consider selling the pump unit alone?

6. jjfinn

jjfinn Member

Make an offer and we will go from there

7. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

I wouldn't go any lower. Those pumps are bringing good money on ebay, and the plow itself is in very nice shape. Just cause ya lost your truck, don't go givin' the stuff away....

8. tjdozerman

tjdozerman Member

Im interested in the blade only if you find another buyer for the pump and lights

9. jjfinn

jjfinn Member

Alright guys I have got alot of messages asking me to separate, I am willing to separte would like to entertain some offers. I am willing to take trades too. Let me know what you got!

10. tjdozerman

tjdozerman Member

225 for blade only?

11. jjfinn

jjfinn Member

Havent checked on this in awhile, Both items are still available.. For me to separate the price would be 550 for the pump and 400 for the blade. I am still willing to entertain trade offers. Let me know what you have.

12. jjfinn

jjfinn Member

bump to the top

13. jjfinn

jjfinn Member

Okay Bumpin this up! I am willing to accept trades or asking 900 for everything. Willing to travel to meet someone if needed. Willing to trade for any Plowing equipment or Mowing equipment. Just bought a new to me dodge and need everything shoot me a offer looking to get this out of the way for summer.
    Thanks

14. racer47

racer47 Senior Member

keep parts look on ebays for truck mount and wireing harness you should be able to set up your new truck pretty easy a good used outfit is just as good as the new 4000 to 4500 set up from meyers..

15. jjfinn

jjfinn Member

Everything is sold Thanks for the interest.