1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e 60 problem need help now

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jeepman4u, Jan 27, 2009.

1. jeepman4u

jeepman4u Member

We just got our first storm, I had put new ram on and add some meyers oil and now when i push down it goes it to the float mode that what the light saids is float. Does anyone have know what the problem might be. I also think i have a ground problem with my controler. I put my spare on but i get the same problem,

thanks

2. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

You put a new lift ram on and added oil, when you push the down function it goes into float... Does right left and up work? Isnt it supposed to float when you put it down? I don't understand the problem your having???

3. jeepman4u

jeepman4u Member

Hey Dirtmandan

I didn't think my went to float all the time. I know that it goes to float. If i just keep tapping the down button it seem to get dawn to the ground better.

4. Kenyou

Kenyou Senior Member

As for my E-60 with a Touch Pad goes , I hold the down button until the blade hits the ground. IF I hold it for an extra second it will go into Float. Extra taps don't do anything because what take it down is gravity. I can't remember what valve it is but I believe it does control the down button. So maybe that valve isn't letting it go down all the way.

5. 04sd

04sd Senior Member
    from pa

6. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

Theres an adjustment that will make the blade drop faster, and you may want to pull the a valve and coil and check them... Maybe bad connection going to that coil... btw the a coil is the smaller of the three.