1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e-60 lifts slow

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by rudy3652, Feb 14, 2010.

1. rudy3652

rudy3652 Junior Member
    from usa

I have a Meyer plow that has not been used that much but bought it used. It started out working fine then once in a while it would lift a little slower and also move slower from side to side then it started doing it more and now does it all the time its a e-60 type. It's like it's dragging when it lifts and from side to side. I changed fluids and cleaned system and checked coils and all connections and they seem to be fine. The plow did'nt look like it was used that much when i bought it but not new. Any ideas?:help:

2. .5racer

.5racer Senior Member

what about the suction screen in the main resivour . that could limit the flow to the pump causeing a low discharge . have you put a gage on the system yet for a pressure check?

3. rudy3652

rudy3652 Junior Member
    from usa

e-60 raises slow

I found the problem. I thought since the plow was'nt used for a few years something corroded up and it was in the plow motor one of the magnets was stuck cleaned them up and it works like new.

4. rudy3652

rudy3652 Junior Member
    from usa

e-60 raises slow

Found the problem. since it sat for a few years i thought something corroded up and it was in the motor. One of the magnets was stuck, cleaned them up and it works like new.