1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-60 help plse

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by nathan11507, Dec 3, 2010.

1. nathan11507

nathan11507 Member

okay i have a e 60 with a c-8 blade everything worked fine when i tooke it out of storage, i just flushed the pump and seemed to work fine up and down with out the blade on. hooked up the blade and the motor is running and all but it doesnt budge a smidge to go up. do i have a bad coil? any help would be great thanks

2. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

check the coils to see if they magnetize. will it angle normally? if it angles it should lift. verify that all coils are getting power.

3. 33yearsinsnow

33yearsinsnow Senior Member
    from ohio

You stated it went up OK with out the plow hooked to it so try unhooking the plow again and see if it goes up OK. If it does you have a pressure problem and may have to change the hydraulic pump. Or it may just be low on hydraulic fluid

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  4. nathan11507

nathan11507 Member

well i drained the fluid refilled it and the pump is shot just odered a new oone about an hour ago, thanks for the help guys.