1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E 60 help needed

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by qualitylawn, Dec 16, 2008.

1. qualitylawn

qualitylawn Senior Member

I have an older e 60 today when i put it on the plow would not lower it would angle left or right and raise i took it off and put on my backup an old e 47 that worked but when i hit left on the touchpad it went right and right was left. What could be wrong with the 60 ? And what about the 47 ?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The E60 issue is likely a stuck A valve or bad A coil. Both are easy to trouble shoot. If you need the manual head over to the Meyer website and download it. It'll walk you through the checking procedure for both items.

As to the E47 doing the backward angle deal I'd have to say you have the hoses connected backward. Flip the hoses around and I think you'll discover its fixed. :salute:

3. qualitylawn

qualitylawn Senior Member

hey thanks ive noticed youve helped several on here thanks again!