1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-60 does everything but angle left

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by nathan11507, Feb 10, 2011.

1. nathan11507

nathan11507 Member

My e60 wont angle left it hass the touchpad cnotroller when push the l button on the pad there is nothing as in no noise from the motor at all, does this mean that my pad is smoked. I dont know what else it could be is there an easy test to see if the plow angles left to see if it is the pad that is the problem. I know it is not the rams there new the year and the pump. Is new i have checked all valves , and i dont see how it could be the couplers since it doesnt even make noise when hiiting the l button on the touch pad

2. jrodgers

jrodgers Senior Member

Try here if I put it in right.

3. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Raise the plow , disconnect the touchpad at the under dash connector , look in the back of the truck side connector and follow the white and blue wires (see note below on the blue wire) to where they enter the connector , use a paper clip to jump the blue and white wire , the motor should run and angle your plow to the left .

If it does I would have to assume your touchpad has gone south on you.

I would go through and double check all connections including the orange ground wire under the hood before condeming the touchpad.

FWIW , the colors on the wires at the touchpad truck side plug when jumped in the combination below will result in the action described. (Note: On early touchpad harness' the Blue wire is sometimes Black or Red, it is best to trace back to the ignition hot to get this one correct)

Blue & White & Red = Raise
    Blue & White & Green = Right Angle
    Blue & White = Left Angle
    Blue and Black = Lower

TOM

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  4. nathan11507

nathan11507 Member

thanks i will do that and as for going through and checking all the connections i have done that too thats why i assume its the controller. but will let ya know how i make out