1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-60 does everything but angle left

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by nathan11507, Dec 11, 2010.

1. nathan11507

nathan11507 Member

Okay heres the deal i have a new pump and it does every thing but angle left and makes no noise when hitting the touchpad, touch pad was new last year and tried my old one lying around and get the same result went to the myers dealer like an hour ago and they let try a brand new meyers touchpad out of the box and all that did was overload and not do anything in any direction. So is my pad smoked or am i missing a simple wiring problem from the controller to the pump. The dealer was closing in ten mins when i was there and couldn look at it told me to come back monday but we got a storm coming tomorrow into monday.

2. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

well i would say you have a wiring issue if your touchpad won't fire it. There is no coil for left movement,they go left by default , the touchpad should also trigger the motor.
    Check connections at the solenoid, then the pump/motor assembly, grounds, etc.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010