1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-58h upper seal kit

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by dlcs, Feb 4, 2011.

1. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I purchased a minor seal kit for my E-58h today from my local dealer. I have alittle fluid coming out the top cap so i assume that the bottom o-ring is shot? But the ram doesn't leak down at all. Could it be that a different seal is leaking? After i got home, I noticed the box says the kit is for e-47 units. So i called the dealer and asked him and he said the part number on the box says its for a e-58h. Ok I opend the box and the instructiuons are for a e-57 pump. The part # on the box is MEY-15254 does anyone know if this is the roght seal kit? Could it be that all Meyer pumps use the same monor seal kit, packing cup, etc. I dunno but I want to be sure that i have the right parts before I open my e-58h up tomorrow. I can't find that part # on meyer website. Any help is apreciated.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  2. HeavyD

HeavyD Member