1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-58H lift problem

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by ontimeanthony, Oct 27, 2012.

1. ontimeanthony

ontimeanthony Junior Member

I have a Meyer E-58H. I purchased the conversion kit with lift arm, fittings and wiring plugs because my truckside is set up for an E-60 with the touchpad controller. I am having a problem wiith the up or raise button. When I release the button after raising the plow, the plow angles left for 1 second. It only happens after I take my finger off of the up button. I have a new e-68H that I was able to swap all the valves including the crossover relief valve and still no fix, Any input you may have would be great.

Also, would this controller work with the adapter plug that is included? It is the Meyer joystick controller 22790x. My current controller is the square touchpad.
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The delay feature in the controller is bad. Will do the same thing with any other mechanical controls as well, ie Slik-Stik, duel toggles etc. The fix is a replacement touchpad controller or one of the newer pistol grip style controllers.