1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-58 with a pistol grip

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by dlcs, Jan 11, 2011.

1. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I started my truck up and when I tapped the up button on the pistol grip controler, the plow raised all the way up and angled to the driverside. Did this just one time, what would cause this? Plowed a few driveways after this happened and worked fine. Anyone had this happen before, want to head this off before it becomes a everytime problem.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
  2. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Best that i can tell from Meyer troubleshooting is that it could be the B valve?

3. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

sticky valve.:nod:

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

More like a controller glitch. It held the under hood solenoid on too long after it let go of the B valve. Angle left is the default position when the motor is powered but no valves are tripped.

Have seen several pistols do it just once in a while for no reason.

5. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Thats good to know. I hope thats all it is. I just got in from plowing for 3 hours with it and she ran fine. Thanks