1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by phillyplowking1, Jan 21, 2003.

1. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

Anyone heard of the new meyers e-57 pump? I was just wondering if anyone had one ,and how reliable they are.
  2. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I have heard of it.The Diamond rep said it was really the same as the E47 but had a bigger motor on it and a bigger price like $1,100Your bet bet if you want more power is to go with the E60 i'm getting that unit from cpw for $1,025
  3. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

Same unit as the 47. Only difference is a larger pump assembly and it uses the E 60 motor. Will provide a bit more power and speed things up a bit. I called Meyer and they say there is going to be a uprgade kit from Meyer that will cost around $300.00. Actually a pretty good deal considering what the cost would be for a replacement orginal pump and motor. We will slowly upgrade as our pump motors poop out.:) :eek:
  4. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

thats robery!!:eek:

5. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Nate what is it for an E-60H I have a diamond set up and where can you get new power packs for that price?
  6. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

If I recall correctly, that looked like the Angelo's catalog. But it might be one of the other's. There are 2 or 3 of the online suppliers that are right in that price range usually.
  7. long0

long0 Senior Member

The upgrade from the E-47 to the E-57 that I purchased last week was $320.00 including tax and shipping. Meyer Part Number 15869. I have not had a chance to install the upgrade yet, but I can post some details about the change over once I do it if anybody is interested.

I asked why meyer changed from the E-60 to the E-57, and the rep said the E-47 pump has be statistically more reliable than the E-60. He said the E-60 is notorious for having water build up inside the motor. The E-47 does not have this problem because the motor is mounted vertically.

8. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

the 47 H and 60 H are $50 more and yes BRL thats Angelo's