1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e-47 wont go up or right

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by tmjhamann, Dec 11, 2008.

1. tmjhamann

tmjhamann Junior Member

I was almost done plowing when my plow would not go up so I got it home and now it won't go right eather can you.:confused: PLEASE HELP! Thanks Troy

2. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

check the valve coils for magnetism. make sure all wires are plugged in well. does the motor run?

3. 02 Stroked

02 Stroked Member

check all of your connections.

4. tmjhamann

tmjhamann Junior Member

yes the motor is new. yes the wires are pluged inand yes there is magnetism

5. no lead

if the coils mag up then you have a valve sticking. pull one coil and valve at a time. dirt or metal present? sludge? i believe green is right.

6. no lead

check oil. and couplers also. controller seem normal?

7. tmjhamann

tmjhamann Junior Member

it started out it wouldn't go up than after i got home now if i push up it goes left if i push right it goes left

8. no lead

default left indicates angle valve not shifting. if c coil mags up pull the valve and see if it shifts. push philips screwdriver in end. does it move in and out? remove the filter screens on the front and see if they are plugged or iced.

9. tmjhamann

tmjhamann Junior Member

ok first of all thanks for all your help i had to pull the hole thing apart and clean all the dirt out of it and replace the b valve it was working great and now it goes left and right but not up anyone have any ideas Thanks Troy

10. jwkv

jwkv Member

Do a search for document number 1-562-R16 from the Meyer site. It's the E47 service manual. It has the diagnostic chart on page 25.