1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e-47 to e-47h

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by welderdave, Sep 12, 2007.

1. welderdave

welderdave Junior Member

What parts do you have to change to convert from e-47 to e-47h?Thanks

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Do you mean on the lift frame? Or do you mean changing the internal parts of an E47 to convert it to an H series pump?

3. welderdave

welderdave Junior Member

sorry i should have specified-the internals.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Ok, to convert the E47 over to an "H" model you'll need the following parts:

8" cylinder: Meyer # 15205
    8" ram: Meyer # 15206
    Tank: Meyer # 15204
    Stud's: Meyer # 15203 (3 required)

You'll also need a few replacement O-rings to do the conversion but it's cheaper in the long run to just purchase a complete seal kit.The p/n for an E47H seal kit is: 15456
    I'd also HIGHLY recommend you clean out and flush the sump base and the filters while you have it apart. If it has any age on it at all, you'll be surprised at how much crud and trash accumulates in the bottom that doesn't get removed by just doing a drain and refill and having the top apart is the perfect opportunity to get in there and clean it out.

5. welderdave

welderdave Junior Member

Thanks B&B ,i really appreciate the answer especially with all the part numbers.If you ever need any info on welding i can definately help ya out(or any other forum members also).Thanks

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Glad to help Dave, and thanks for the offer for the welding help...:waving: