1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e 47 pump

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by iowa_ironman, Jan 18, 2007.

1. iowa_ironman

iowa_ironman Junior Member
    from Iowa

I have been fighting to try and figure out whats going on with my plow. I wired my plow according to the meyers diagram and wired in the solenoid according to the diagram in the package. I have a touchpad that lights up but nothing happens when I push any button, if I use a jumper wire for the solenoid as it shows in the package the solenoid clicks and the pump works but the motor doesnt run and I burn up solenoids. If I hook the jumper wire on the hot side of the solenoid the moter runs but doesn't lift or angle. I have checked my wires over and over and cant seem to find anything wrong. Please help me.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Did you just install this plow or was it working setup? Also, I'm not sure I follow you when you said "the pump work's but the motor doesn't run"?

3. iowa_ironman

from Iowa

its a new install, and what I mean by "the pump work's but the motor doesn't run"? is the solenoid is clicking the whole time that it lifts the blade.

4. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

where in ia you from

5. iowa_ironman

from Iowa

webster city, the only thing I wonder is my underhood solenoid is a 4 post and everywhere I look it shows a 3 post is that going to make a difference

Last edited: Jan 19, 2007
  6. iowa_ironman

from Iowa

I figured it out I didnt have the solenoid grounded now it works fine