1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-47 Pump Relief Valve

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by qcprc, Nov 14, 2006.

1. qcprc

qcprc Junior Member

I'm currently rebuilding my E-47 (first timer). I don't have any history of this unit and have never seen it operate. My question is do I need to take off the pump relief valve and install new o-rings etc or am I opening up a can of worms?

Also, my "A" valve appears to be incomplete when comparing it to the drawings I have. It looks like there's a piece still stuck in the base of where it screws into. Does the "A" valve come apart in pieces like this or is the whole unit bad? Currently, when looking at the a valve theres no place to install the smaller o rings that came with the seal kit etc.
  2. tom718

tom718 Junior Member

Hey Bro... I am in the same boat as you. Newbie rebuilding a e-47 for the first time. And am lost. Maybe the pro's can post a quick howto about them and explain how they work with the fuild ect.

Good Luck

3. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

If your A-valve came a part get a new one it is junk. and for the Crossover if this is your first time I would leave it alone unless you have trouble with it pull the first 2 peices and check the spring and put it back together